We have made updates to how we sync Google.
1. Log into your Google account
2. Go to availability
3. Select service provider
4. Select Location
5. Select “Import Calendar From” Calendar Source “google”
6. Click Set up Google
7. A pop up will come up from Google asking you to Grant Access to Setster, click it
8. Select the calendar you want to sync and select continue
9. Scroll down and select Grant Access
10. Select the calendar you want to grant access too and make sure that allow Setster to update my calendar with appointments is checked
11. Save your work.
That is all there is to it, you Google calendar is now synced with Setster.
Once you do that, the “setup google calendar” is the only thing showing, even after you log out and log back in. The “normal path” that shows up below the Google drop down button flashes for one second, and then vanishes, leaving just the “setup Google calendar” button.
That’s all that will be left after the sync has been engaged.
You test it out by setting some appointments on your Google Calendar and watching that the widget removes them from your availability.