How to Sync Outlook and Setster
1. Open Outlook and go to the Calendar section.
2. Select your calendar and click on Publish My Calendar
With Outlook 2007, you can publish for free to calendars.office.microsoft.com. You’ll need a Live ID account. If you don’t already have one, a Live ID is useful for many other services too. To get one, start at login.live.com and click the “Sign up for an account” link.
3. If requested, sign into your Live ID account. Enter the email address and password of your Live ID account.
4. Check “Remember my password” so that Outlook can send calendar updates to the server automatically.
5. In the detail section, select Availability only. You only want to publish your free/busy times
6. In the permission section, select “Anyone can view and search for this calendar on Office Online
7. Click OK
8. You will get a notice saying your calendar has been published. Click OK to see the invitation.
9. On the invitation, there is a calendar address. Highlight and copy the text to the right of the words “webcals”.
10. Sign into your Setster account and go to the Availability Tab
11. Select MSN in the Import Calendar from source drop down menu
12. Paste the copied URL into the space provided.
13. Add “http” to the front of the URL
14. Click Save
That is it. You Outlook calendar and Setster are now synced.