Dear Setster Users,
You asked for features that will improve your experience with Setster and we’ve delivered them to you.
From the very beginning, we set out to make sure that your experience and that of your users is as easy and seamless as possible. We are constantly working on ways to enhance the features while at the same time keep the service simple to use.
We’ve asked for your input and received great feedback on how we can improve. To that end, we recently added a slew of new features that will both make your schedule even easier to control and make it easier for your clients to book time with you.
How did we improve Setster?
- Keep your Calendar in Sync! Now, not only can you bring your Setster appointments into Google, you can bring your busy times over to Setster and block those times from your availability. Using Google 2-Way Sync, you both bring your Google calendar into Setster and push your Setster events into your Google calendar
- The best way to stop no shows! What’s the best way to eliminate no shows? Make your client put some skin in the game. In other words, take a deposit. Your client will be much more committed to showing up if they have money on the table. With the new Partial Deposit feature, you will see your no shows disappear You can also enforce your cancellation policy with partial deposits. Now you can decide if and how much you want to charge as a partial payment up front as the appointment is being set.
- Manage multiple locations! Do you work from multiple locations, or is your business in multiple cities? Check out the new Multi-Location feature that allows you to define locations and services that are specific to only those locations.
- Don’t get stuck with a last minute cancellation! Cancellations are one of the more frustrating tenants of a service based business. Once a time is blocked out for a client, it is costly when they do not cancel the appointment in time for you to replace it with another paying client. The Enforced Cancellation Policy feature lets you determine how far in advance a client can cancel an appointment.
- Save time and lessen your work load! Giving your clients flexibility in scheduling means giving them an easy way to cancel or reschedule an appointment. One of our newest features, Client Cancel/Reschedule lets your clients cancel or reschedule directly from the confirmation email you send them. Plus you can decide how close to the appointment time you are willing to allow a cancellation or reschedule.
- Give yourself time between appointments! Do you travel between appointments? Maybe it takes some time to set up between appointments. With the new Appointment Padding feature, you can make sure you have plenty of time to travel or prepare for your next client.
- Make the most of your web traffic by capture leads from your website! Each time a client sets an appointment, we push their information intoSalesForce.com as a new lead. Now you can record your leads directly from your website, send emails and market directly without having to duplicate your efforts.
- Teach a class or hold seminars! Do you provide group services? Our new Group Session feature allows for multiple sign -ups for your service. You can even hold a one-time event and limit the number of attendees. Remember the Partial Deposit feature? Use this in conjunction with Group Sessions for a seamless event.
Check out these new features and more by singing into your account at www.setster.com.
We are always working on enhancing the features of our service and love when we get feedback and feature requests. If you feel there is something we can do to improve, please don’t hesitate to share your thoughts with us.
Wishing you success!
The Setster Team