News from the Setster Team

Try Setster for free

Twitter Tips

Twitter Tips

Image: The Daring Librarian

Supercharge your social media strategy with these simple Twitter tips. Twitter has become a primary communication tool for businesses to generate leads, engage customers, and enhance brand strategies. Marketing departments invest time and money into developing a strong Twitter campaign and for good reason. According to data from Statisticbrain, Twitter has 645 million active users with 135,000 new sign ups everyday. Not every business can afford to hire a dedicated social media manager so to help get started with Twitter we have put together a few Twitter tips.

The unspoken rules of Twitter are not too difficult to find and are extremely helpful for streamlining your marketing efforts. Never start a post with an @ username because it restricts your tweet to you, your mutual followers, and the person you’re tweeting. With marketing your business in mind you always want your messages to have the greatest reach possible. Another tip is to restrict hashtags to 3 or less. If not, your post will look like spam and won’t have the greatest visibility.

The last tip I want to leave you with is the 80/20 rule. This simply states that 80 percent of your posts should be about relevant, interesting, engaging content that is not directly promoting your business. The remaining 20 percent is for you to promote, inform, and engage your audience on your business. Nothing is more off-putting than seeing someone constantly promoting themselves on social media. The spirit of social media is about expanding ideas and sharing relevant content in a community. Which means you must do more for the community at large. The 80/20 rule allows you to support the community and promote yourself tastefully. You will find as you carry out your social media strategies that adhering to this rule will yield more likes, shares, and followers in the end.

Give these Twitter tips a try and let me know how it turns out. Happy tweeting.

Comments are closed on this post.

Sign up for Setster's risk free 15 day trial

No downloads. No software to install. Register now and for 15 days you'll have access to the top features and capabilities of the word's most innovative online scheduling software. See for yourself why everyone loves Setster.

Account Address: your profile page address where you will have your own custom widget, map and general information about your business.

http://
.setster.com

* By clicking register you agree to our terms of service.

Billing Information

Your 15-day free trial lasts until July 20, 2012. If you don't want to continue using Setster, just cancel before the trial ends and you won't be charged. Otherwise, you'll pay just $29.95/month for the service as long as your account is open. You can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel any time.

Monthly - $29.95
Yearly - $299.50 - 2 months free
Additional Service Locations or providers
$5 / Month
Custom Setup and on-boarding - $1999.95
Note: Custom setup fees will be charged immediately

* By clicking register you agree to our terms of service.

Using Setster has helped our sales team schedule demos seamlessly! We would recommend Setster to anyone looking for an online scheduling software.

The response from my clients has been phenomenal. As a small business owner, Setster makes it much easier to manage appointments.

Setster has changed the way we handle appointment scheduling. With a simple user interface,multi-location and multi-service capability, we focus on what we do best and let Setster handle the rest.

Success

Your account has been successfuly created.
Please click here to access your account.

Close