Setster Acceptable Use Policy
Effective: May 25, 2018
Setster is proud of the trust placed in us by our users. In exchange, we trust you
to use our services responsibly. You agree not to misuse the Setster services ("Services") or help
anyone else to do so. This Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") describes activities that are prohibited
in connection with your use of the Services.
For the purposes of this AUP, "Materials" means any photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, data or other content uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account.
- 1. Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network.
- 2. Breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures.
- 3. Access, tamper with, or use non-public parts of the Services you’re not authorized to access.
- 4. Interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services.
- 5. Access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported endpoints (for example, "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk).
- 6. Send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam.
- 7. Send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing".
- 8. Promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
- 9. Sell the Services unless specifically authorized to do so.
- 10. Harass or abuse Setster personnel or representatives or agents performing services on behalf of Setster.
- 11. Violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.
- 12. Offer services, post or upload Materials that exploit or abuse children, including but not limited to images or depictions of child abuse or sexual abuse, or that present children in a sexual manner.
- 13. Offer services, post or upload Materials, that harass, bully, defame or threaten a specific individual.
- 14. Offer services, post or upload Materials, that condone or promote violence against people based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition or veteran status.
- 15. Offer services, post or upload Materials, that contravene or that facilitate or promote activities that contravene, the laws of the jurisdictions in which you operate or do business.
- 16. Offer services, post or upload Materials, that infringe on the copyright or trademarks of others.
- 17. Post or upload any Materials that contain personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords unless you have consent from the person to whom the information belongs or who is otherwise authorized to provide such consent.
- 18. Offer services, or post or upload Materials, that promote self-harm.
- 19. Offer services, or post or upload Materials, that imply or promote support or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.
We may, at any time and without notice, remove any Materials, and suspend or terminate your Account or your access to the Services if you engage in activities that violate the letter or spirit of this AUP, including activities outside of your use of the Services.
Setster has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or investigate any Materials and your use of the Services at any time for compliance with this AUP and the Setster Terms of Service, or any other agreement between you and Setster governing your use of the Services (collectively, the "Terms"). Our determination of whether a violation of this AUP has occurred will be final and binding, and any action taken with respect to enforcing this AUP, including taking no action at all, will be at our sole discretion.
Setster may modify this AUP at any time by posting a revised version at www.setster.com/legal. By continuing to use the Services or access your Account after a revised version of the AUP has been posted, you agree to comply with the latest version of the AUP. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this AUP shall have the meanings set forth in the Terms of Service.
If you feel that a user of the Services has violated this AUP, please contact Setster by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using the contact details below.
8391 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90048